- This event has passed.
Spring Water Revival (HCA)
April 26, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
The Hill Country Alliance is hosting a Spring Water Revival featuring an interactive panel to spotlight the once-in-a-generation opportunity to revitalize water infrastructure, featuring experts and rural leaders excited to put these funds into action. Learn where communities can look for funds and the benefits of taking a One Water approach.
- Katherine Romans, Executive Director, Hill Country Alliance (Moderator)
- Jennifer Walker, Deputy Director of Texas Coast and Water Program, National Wildlife Federation
- Rebeca Gibson, Mayor Pro Tem, City of Bandera
- Mark Pearson, West Texas Coordinator, Communities Unlimited
- Troy Dorman, PhD, PE, CFM, Director of Water Resources, Halff Associates, Inc.
This panel will be recorded by Texas Public Radio and will be accessible after the event.