- This event has passed.
Cypress Flows: Stakeholder Meeting
July 29, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Hello Cypress Creek Friends and Neighbors,
Due to concerns over rising COVID-19 cases and out of an abundance of caution, we will be moving our Stakeholder Meeting to an online format. Please RSVP to the meeting, to receive instructions on how to join the Zoom meeting.
Cypress Creek Project Stakeholder Meeting
July 29th, 2021 | 6:00 pm
Topics for discussion include:
• A video tour of Blue Hole Primary School by the students.
• Water quality ordinances and new development.
• A new intensive E.coli study on Lower Cypress Creek, led by the Meadows Center.
• Updates on the Wimberley Library’s One Water expansion.
• Conservation efforts at Coleman’s Canyon.
• Hays County Parks and Open Spaces Advisory Commission updates.
• Jacob’s Well Groundwater Management Zone implementation and GMA#9 Desired Future Conditions.
• Upcoming meetings, workshops, and events.
We look forward to hearing from you on these topics and others that you would like to bring to the attention of other engaged stakeholders. A formal agenda will be sent out prior to the meeting.